Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome to FARBOD BARSUM couture handbags!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Farbod Barsum, designer of exotic skin handbags and accessories. You can check out samples of my current work at www.farbodbarsum.com 

After my apprenticeship at the House of Bijan on Rodeo Drive and many years in the fashion industry, I decided to launch my own luxury brand starting with handbags and accessories. I have had the pleasure of designing bags for celebrities and international royalty with a boutique located on Melrose Place. I love exploring new levels of design and details in the creation of my pieces.

In this blog, I'm going to be reviewing many topics from descriptions of exotic skins to details in couture bag making and whatever strikes my fancy! I hope you enjoy and I look forward to reading your comments!!

With love,

Farbod

No comments:

Post a Comment